13262538

I have been paying my ex wife £300 per month number

Hi, I have been paying my ex wife £300 per month for a number of years through the CSA, the children are now 18 and 19 years old, and we have had no contact for over 7 years. I believe my daughter is working now, and my ex wife to be living in Kenya. I have been in touch with the CSA to let them know, and I have asked them to look at my case to see if I still have to make payments but they have said that it is up to me to prove that she is still eligible. I believe this to be wrong, as it should surely be the CSA's responsibilty to prove that she is still entitled to recieve payments each month. Their mother has stated on her social media page that she has been living in Kenya for some time, so is she still able to claim child maintenance despite this.
Thank you, Chris
Where is your son?
What evidence do you have that your daughter is working?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi both my son and daughter live in york my daughter works as i view her facebook page from time to time she does shift work in a pub other than that i dont have any more information as there has been no contact for over 7yrs thankyou

HI
Are there any arrears involved?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi no arrears i pay by standing order direct to the csa each month

HI
Then I suggest that you apply for a reassessment based on the fact that the children no longer reside with her and she is not resident in the UK
If they still make an assessment that you shoudl pay then appeal it and provide the evidence that you have.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details