Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My daughter has two teenage daughters aged nearly 16 yrs and

Customer Question

My daughter has two teenage daughters aged nearly 16 yrs and 15 yrs old both in full time education her ex partner is paying the mortgage at the moment and is on a very good salary whilst my daughter can work only 18 hrs per week is she entitled to child support
Who actually owns the property?
How much does her ex earn gross and how much is the mortgage payments?
Were they married to each other?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My daughter and her partner they are not married have a joint mortgage I believe that the mortgage payment is about £500 pounds per month of which he is paying His salary is between 50,000 to 55,000 per year my daughters earns about £700 pounds per month she does claim tax benefits of about £135 00 per week
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is she entitled to child support to help towards looking after the children and she has to pay all the costs of everything else
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Still awaiting reply to question