Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I separated from my partner 18 months ago, she still lives

Customer Question

I separated from my partner 18 months ago, she still lives in our home which is jointly owned between us with no mortgage . I currently give her £100 per week for our three children aged 10, 13 and 16..She refuses to have any contact with me so I cannot arrange regular access to my children..She claims the house is now hers and I am not allowed near ..I would like to know of it would be possible to send her a legal letter stating that the house is still jointly owned and I am prepared for her to stay in the house until my children need to before we sort the financial side of it out and also I want to put so thing in place so I am allowed regular access to my children ..thanks
Are you married to each other and when did you last see the children?
How much is the house worth and what is your gross income?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No we are not married but have lived together for 20+ years..I am not sure howuch the house is worth approx 200k and my gross income is £28,600.
I last saw the children for a few hours three weeks ago, but since moving out my ex partner has made it more and more difficult to have visits and I have never had them to stay overnight with me
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.