13262538

My son and his ex are no longer together been couple

Customer Question

Hello my son and his ex are no longer together been couple of years now. She has become a Jehovah's Witness and is now telling my do he can't take his daughter to any family or friends celebrations. Can she do this
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
The simple answer to this is no - and if she tries to stop contact because of this your son will be able to apply for an enforceable Order regarding contact - and the court takes a very dim view of such extreme religious fundamentalism being imposed on a child.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details