Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I have a 10 month old little girl. Her father left us

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 10 month old little girl. Her father left us when she was four weeks old. He is on the bc so has pr. I'm not sure what that entitles him to? We don't have visitations set in stone, generally he will text on the day he wants to come over. I have said no on occasion as I have made plans he has said about taking me to court. My Lg is still breastfed and he can not change a nappy or meet her needs as he does not respond to her. He has done things that has hurt her, not on purpose but purely by not thinking. I have no idea where I stand and how to best ensure that my Lg is safe and her needs are met. Also his parents will text saying they want to come over as in they will text at 12 to say they want to come over at 1!! Where do I stand on these issues please?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please cancel and I will speak to a solicitor for about the same price,

Money has been taken from my PayPal account when will I be credited back?