Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am at the end stages of divorce proceedings. Until now we

Customer Question

I am at the end stages of divorce proceedings. Until now we have negotiated access to our 13 year old daughter, to fit in around her weekend activities. She has activities on Sunday which she has been doing for 2 years and is committed to. My husband now says he wants her to go to him every 2 weeks for the whole weekend, disregarding her wishes and forcing her to spend 48 hours with him. Can he do this, or does she have a say in the matter?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Would it be possible for him to take her to the activity?
What is the activity and has he said why he wishes to change the current arrangements?