James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I have raised my 5 yr old Grandson from birth he is in a

Customer Question

Hi I have raised my 5 yr old Grandson from birth he is in a great routine which is own Mother when she feels like it is happy with it
I have him weekdays and nights making sure he gets fed,gets to school on time,bed on time and has a good routine help with reading home work and his little social life birthday party invites from school friends
That of which he would not have with his mother she has him Friday tea time which should be a whole weekend but turns up on Saturday nights with her boyfriend dropping him off in his jamas!!
To be quite honest she has not got the time of day for him !!
Which is heart breaking.when I don't do what she asks of me could be a simple thing she then throws abuse and reminds me he's her son
My Granson knows who his mum is and also knows who his Nana is but he knows where he lives too with us
With the abuse and abusive texts I get from her I can know longer put this situation on ice thinking she's going to change,there's a 5 yr old who needs my care love and attention and I need to Now apply for Legal Guardianship please advise me or
It will be much appreciated
From a Nana who wants what's best for her grandsons future mentally and physically
I am now concerned with his welfare and education
Has his mother ever actually kept him away from you?