13262538

The father of my 2children aged9and11 they have lived me for

Customer Question

The father of my 2children aged9and11 they have lived me for the last 8yrs years plus . he now wants to have them live with him we were not married but his name is ***** ***** birth certificate he has just got married and keeps saying to them that my partner how has lived with me for about 7years is nothing to them but he really treats them really well he takes them and treats them all the time Can heReally take them from me they are really settled they have loads of friends and GOTO youth club .. I let him see them and have them when he wants within reason he does pay maintainance
How far apart do you live?
What do the children want?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We live about 150mls away.I don't think the children would go to live with him he has visits to them every two weeks also as them for sum weekends and is taking them to portugal
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He has parental rights his name is ***** ***** birth certificate
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am getting married shortly
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He has just got married and tells the children now have a stepmom and that my partner is nothing to them
Please do not worry.
Your ex cannot just remove the children from your care - and no court will order the move - especially given the distance involved
The fact that he has Parental Responsibility does NOT give him the right to remove the children from your care.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details