13262538

Additional to previous question.As I stated my wife and

Additional to previous question.
As I stated my wife and I are about to divorce - we do not own a property and have sole debts and joint debts all being managed by payment plans
If I were to apply for a mortgage NOW in my name only to buy a house would my wife be able to make any claims on this or would we have to be officially divorced first also just how quickly could we be divorced if we can agree the financial sides with or without solicitors being involved (I am able to claim divorce on the grounds of her adultery)
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
The average divorce takes between five and seven months.
If there is a dispute about the finances then the Court will look at ALL assets owned at the date of the Court hearing - although her claim on any new assets is limited.
Please ask if you need further details