13262538

When my parents got divorced one of the terms of my mom and

When my parents got divorced one of the terms of my mom and i still getting to live in our house was that we didn't have to sell until i got my first degree, i have finished my first year at uni and have changed my course as it was not what i wanted in order to start up my own business later in life, now that i have changed course would this act still as my first degree or be counted as my second? please could you help? thank you.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
This Will still be counted as your first degree since you have only done one year of the course and did not graduate!
Please ask if you need further information