13262538

Clare,Trust you are well.Following on from my last

Hi Clare, Trust you are well. Following on from my last question, I've not heard anything from my ex or estate agent. As I believe this was just a stalling tactic by my ex, I would like to go ahead and apply for an order of sale so I can sell the property. Can I and How do I apply to the court for an order of Sale? thanks

Remind me - have you sent the letter before action?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, 4 weeks ago. He responded he will sell but I've had no update since and feel he just said it to stall as he is now receiving the rent again
The form you need is here
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n208-eng.pdf