13262538

Been together with my husband month. I'm solely on the

Been together with my husband for 18 month. I'm solely on the mortgage and pay the bills. He owes outstanding child maintenance and a county court judgement. Could they make me reinforce the sale of my home. I have owned it and paid solely for the last 14 years. His name is ***** ***** anything that belongs to me but obviously married. Many thanks
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You cannot be forced to use your assets to pay your husband's debts - so your home is safe.
The only way that the house could be at risk is if you transfer the property into joint names.
Please ask if you need further details