13262538

My husband and me are currently going through a divorce and

My husband and me are currently going through a divorce and are living apart. I keep receiving letters from his solicitor whereby he is insisting that a watch of his and a gold coin have gone missing - in effect, I believe I am being accused of same. However, I have no knowledge of the whereabouts of these items and he cannot prove that they actually exist/existed. I am tired of this constant barrage from his solicitor about these trinkets - can I contact the police about this matter in order to confirm his allegations which I believe is harassment as I am currently being treated by my doctor for severe depression and feel distressed about this matter.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
In fact you can simply instruct your solicitor to write and tell his solicitors that you do not know anything about these items and that any future letters concerning them will be disregarded.
Tell your solicitor that you do not wish to be troubled by any further letters on the issue
The Police will have no interest in the matter
Please ask if you need further details