How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34276
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Do I need a letter of consent from my ex partner to take my

Resolved Question:

do I need a letter of consent from my ex partner to take my 2 year old daughter on holiday for 14 nights in zantie
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Are you named on the birth certificate?
has your ex agreed to the trip?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i am researching this information for my daughter she has a little girl and has custody she is named on the birth certificate .we have not asked her ex

Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Your daughter does need to tell her ex that she is taking the child out of the country - and to give the basic details of flights and accommodation
She does not need to carry a letter signed by him
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you