Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Ex partner now stays every weekend 20 metres from my

Customer Question

Ex partner now stays every weekend 20 metres from my home.cant walk past without her being there and receiving sneering remarks.my daughter is also intimidated. My ex lives some 10miles away.is this harrasment?stalking.she also socialisea in pubs 200 metres from my home.all this has caused ptsd anxiety and distress and has caused me to be placed under the community mental health team and the constant trauma is well documented.how can i stop this trauma?

How old is your daughter?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

17

HiMy apologies for the delay.What is your ex actually doing (or has done in the past) that is causing the anxiety?Clare