13262538

I have a woman that i had a short relationship...she is

i have a woman that i had a short relationship.5-6 Months and a baby was born.. she is pursuing me for child support but i have had two very bad years so my earning are very bad.. but in january i sold my house and was left with about 60,000 i am using this money to invest in my new business does this 60,000 count as income the 60,000 is being used to open my soletrader account or my new limited company account.. i want the csa to calculate solely on my earnings.. what is my position and where do i stand

When were the CSA first involved?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The CSA were contacted two days ago but have yet to contact me

Then your sale proceeds are safe.
Assuming that the child is yours (and this is the time to pay for the DNA test via the CMS) then you will have to pay 12% of your gross income and unless you are a property developer this does not include the proceeds of selling a house
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Claire... I don't have any income at the moment... I had income in 2013- 56k income in 2014 -34k and since 2015 no income as my company is going through solvent cessation... So how will my income be calculated.... And also I was told by a friend that if I had over 60 k in assets (the house sale) she could apply for a variation application

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi claire..havent heard from you .. could you be kind enough to reply to my last reply

thanks

Tom

My apologies for the delay
How are you currently maintaining yourself - and how will you do so in the future?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Currently... I am using my savings... And in the future I will try to start a new business.. Or get a job!

Then to start with you will be assessed as the lowest token rate payment and this will be reviewed once you start earning
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you and to finalise what about the variation application for assets over 60k

You are under the new system which does not include that as an option