13262538

If ( with their agreement ) my brother and I have our names

If ( with their agreement ) my brother and I have our names added to the deeds of the house currently owned ( mortgage free ) by our other brother and mother does this mean :-
1) the house cannot be sold without the agreement of us all ?
2) no loan can be taken out against the house without the agreement of us all ?
3) any debt incurred by any of us with the house put up as equity, becomes liable by the 4 of us ?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
1. No - if one of you wishes to sell the house and the others refuse then an applictaion can be made to the court who WILL order the sale
2. Correct - although creditors can obtain Charging Orders against one person's share of the property
3. Only if you all four agreed to it
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details