13262538

I (father) have a contact order entitling me to holidays with

I (father) have a contact order entitling me to holidays with my daugher in terms of 'a week' (e.g. week in Autumn, two weeks in summer but not together etc.), it may seem a daft question but what is a week? I say its from one time one week to the same time the following week e.g. Sunday 5.15pm to Sunday 5.15pm the following week, mother argues thats 8 days. Also is it too petty to go back to court to have it defined if I am right?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
A week is indeed from %.15 on a Saturday until 5.15 the next Saturday - seven nights, 168 hours.
It is not petty if your ex is not willing to co-operate on the issue of contact - but mediation may be an alternative option for resolving the matter
Please ask if you need further details