13262538

I have an elderly parent I have arranged Power

Hello, I have an elderly parent for whom I have arranged Power of Attorney, the time has come when I need to start using it. Is there anything I have to do to activate it?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Is this a Lasting Power or an Enduring one?When was it signed?Clare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it is a Lasting Power, rregistered with he Office of the Public Guardian in November 2013.

Then you can simply start using the Power as intended - it was activated at Registration!
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details