13262538

I am the petitioner in a consent that has been drafted

Hi, I am the petitioner in a consent that has been drafted by my ex-wife's attorney. I owe her spousal payments and have agreed to those and to the split of the assets and this consent seeks to lock that down. While the following paragraph is readable, I want to make sure I'm not missing something. It is "Except as provided for in the petitioners claims for periodical payments orders, secured periodical payments orders, lump sum orders, property adjustment orders, pension sharing orders and pension attachment orders shall be dismissed and he shall not be entitled to make any further application in relation to the marriage for an order under the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973 section 23(1)(a) or (b) and he shall not be entitled on the respopants death to apply for an order under the inheritance Act 1975 section 2."
That's the entire paragraph, but I have no claims against her, the claims are all against me; so I presume this is just to preclude me from making any future claims?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Yes this the standard wording which dismisses all claims you each have against the other to ensure that this is indeed a final settlement
Please ask if you need further details