13262538

Claire My ex has wrote in the communication book not

Hi Claire
My ex has wrote in the communication book not to cut my daughters hair as has booked hairdressers for her. I haven't cut her hair should I write in the book to say I haven't cut her hair or just ignore it. It is Visible that I ain't cut her hair.I am just worried that if I don't write in the book then in future he can lie and say that he wrote not to cut her hair and I ignored it and cut it that's why did not write in the book
Please advise
If you are content for him to arrange the hair cut simply write "ok"
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He has already booked it for this week he did not ask me but he decided. To be honest I don't mind if he wants to take her hairdresser fine I know from his personality he wants to see if I kick off.

He wrote last week so beside his note shal I put the date for tomorrow and jus write Ok so its confirmed I have acknowledged rather then writing a sentence and opening door for conversation

Excellent idea