Apologies for delay in responding. Was at work
Last court order was on 6th August 2014
See below for the actual order:
THE COURT ORDERS:
- CHILD ARRANGEMENTS
• That the arrangements for the child shall be as set out in the schedule to this order as follows.
A contact warning notice will be endorsed that the mother shall make the child available to spend time with the father as set out in the schedule to this order.
No order as to costs save
Funded services assessment of the costs of the Applicant mother Redress: for sending documents/communication:
Final Order - Child Arrangements Programme SCHEDULE OF CONTACT
- Except in emergencies Abigail shall access health care through her G.P. practice. In the event of an emergency both parties shall communicate with the other parent in respect of it.
- Both parents shall continue to use the communication book to make reasonable entries and the mother may get assistance from a 3rd party to make such entries.
- The father shall be responsible for the collection and return of Abigail to and from contact assisted by the paternal grandmother where necessary.
- For the avoidance of doubt contact shall be divided into School Term Time contact and School Holiday contact (whether or not Abigail has started school). At the start of school holiday contact, or the commencement of notional school holiday contact (using generic dates for Leicestershire County Council) the school term time contact shall be suspended and replaced by school holiday contact.
- For the avoidance of doubt the parent who does not have Abigail with him or her on during Week 5-6 of the summer holiday shall have the first long weekend school recommences; in 2014 the Father shall have Abigail for week 2 contact on the first available weekend in school term time . For the avoidance of doubt the Mother will have Abigail for the first weekend after the summer holiday in 2015.
- At all other times when the division of time moves from school term time to school holidays the resumption of Week 1 and Week 2 contact shall be calculated as though the holiday contact had not occurred
CONTACT ARRANGEMENTS UNTIL ABIGAIL STARTS SCHOOL IN AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2015.
SCHOOL TERM TIME
- The applicant mother shall make the child available for contact with the respondent father XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX as follows
(a) Week 1 Friday from 10.00 a.m. until Saturday at 6.00 pm.
(b) Week 2 Friday 9.00 a.m. until Sunday 6.00 p.m.
CONTACT ARRANGEMENT ON AND AFTER ABIGAIL STARTS SCHOOL IN AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2015.
- The applicant mother shall make the child available for contact with the respondent father as follows:
(a) Week 1 Monday collection at the end of the school day until the
following Tuesday morning when Abigail shall be returned at the start of the school day.
Final Order - Child Arrangements Programme
(b) Week 2 Friday collection at the end of the school day until the following Monday when Abigail shall be returned at the start of the school day.
- The applicant mother shall make the child Abigail available for school holiday contact as follows:
(i) HALF TERM
From Friday until Wednesday at noon OR from Wednesday at noon until Sunday at 6.00 p.m. The additional days on holiday contact shall attach themselves to the Week 2 (long weekend of contact as though it was not suspended).
Period 1 From the day school breaks up commencing at 4.00 p.m. until the 2nd Saturday at 10.00 a.m.
Period 2 Alternating the following year to run from the 2nd Saturday in the Easter holiday from 10.00 a.m. returning to school on Monday.
In 2015 Period 1 shall be spent with father and Period 2 shall be spent with mother; this shall then alternate each year.
The first 6 weeks of the summer holidays are for be divided as to Week 1 (one week)
Week 2 (one week)
Week 3 & 4 (a consecutive 2 week period)
Week 5 & 6 (a consecutive 2 week period)
The week shall run from Friday to Friday in 2014 - 2015 the start time on Friday shall be 9.00 a.m., after Abigail starts school in 2015 the start time shall by Friday at 4.00 p.m.
The weeks shall alternate from year to year.
In 2014 the Father shall have week 1, Week 3-4 In 2014 the mother shall have week 2 and week 5-6
In 2015 the father shall have week 2, then 5-6.
In 2015 the mother shall have week 1 and week 3-4
In respect of any extra days after the end of week 6 (Friday until school commences or the notional start day) they shall be added to Week 5-6.
The period shall alternate each year
Final Order - Child Arrangements Programme Period 1 From School breaking up until 2.30 p.m. on Christmas Day and then New Years Day at 2.30 p.m. until Abigail returns to school.
Period 2 From 2.30 p.m. on Christmas Day until 2.30 p.m. on New Years’ Day at 2.30 p.m.
Period 1 shall be with mother in 2014 and with father in 2015.
Period 2 shall be with father in 2014 and with mother in 2015
(v) Mother’s Day/ Father’s Day.
Sunday 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. this shall be spent with the relevant parent irrespective of where it falls in the Week 1 or Week 2 contact provided for above.
In the event of any missed contact the applicant mother shall provide to the father medical evidence where possible to explain the missing of contact. In the event than only part of the contact is missed there shall be no additional contact.
However in the event the whole of any contact period is missed an extra night of contact shall be added to the next scheduled contact irrespective of whether this falls on a weekend or mid-week.