Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am hoping to help my cousins. My Aunt and Uncle died

Customer Question

I am hoping to help my cousins. My Aunt and Uncle died leaving all to their second son in the first instance. Their first son is already deceased. Both sons have 2 children each. The second son also died soon after my Uncle and his partner, who practically married him on his death bed now has inherited everything. My Uncle died towards the end of 2012 and the second son died in March 2014.  I believe the house of my Aunt and Uncle and their belongings belong to the 4 children and want to fight it. We have some evidence but I don't know where to start.  I do have a copy of my Uncle's will if this helps?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, Would you cancel my question please. After I wrote it I realised it might be too complicated for a platform like this. Thank you for your help. I understand my £26 will either not be charged or refunded.

Karen