13262538

I taped an interview wth a child protection consultant who

Customer Question

i taped an interview wth a child protection consultant who assured me he would take an independent investigation to the relevant safeguarding committee. response claims this has been done but no evidence given to data protection request.
,the harm done to the children was a prduct of professional misconduct by his clinic. there has been later misrepresentation and trivialisation of the childrens ptsd.
the consultant was not aware that I had taped the session
Can I use the tape with the relevant regulatory bodies
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Can you explain a little more about the circumstances behind your question pleaseClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I was arrested and the children taken into care on the assumption of a professional paedophile ring.18.11.2003The Child Protection Services had failed to investigate a misinformative referral by a professional referrer. Children returned traumatised after three days. Only thanks to the intervention of Dr D Glaser,of Gt Ormond St, was I granted access to the records and later an Independent Investigation as the educational deterioration of one boy had been denied. This complaint was removed from the remit of the Investigation.

My name has been totally cleared by an Independent Investigation and the Local Governent Ombudsman.

However, the damage done to the children has been denied and trivialised. I have had to move them to private schools and get Independent Pyschiaric

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I met with a consultant to discuss as to why my children had been taken into care by force by night and I arrested. He was under the impression that this had been because I had ranted at the police. When informed that I had been arrested because of a failure to investigate a hot line professional referral he promised to take the case to the Safeguarding Committee on grounds of the over-vaulation of professional referrals and the trauam caused to families. He promised to see me again. However the Independent Investigation implicates his orgainisation as does the report of the Local Government Ombudsman. I was informed that he had taken the record to the Independent Investigation but a Data Protection request has failed to provise any records.

This child protection consultant has remained passive to either record or fulfil a promise of therapy for one child when being treated by a clinician from his institution. A formal complaint to the clinic has chosen to ignore the central complaint about the child.

They have maintained that the interview was informal and that there is no record. I taped the session.

Both my sons have been greivously affected by the removal.

I have met a wall of collusion from the NHS. What would be the next step Could I use the tape to complain to the BMA or to the Care and Quality Commission.

My case would constitute a test case of the denial of harm done to children by night raids without investigation but the lack of transparency has led to a failure to provide appropriate therapy and educaional help for the children

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
To be certain I understand your specific complaint.
You have a recording of this person agreeing to offer therapy to the child which was subsequently not given - is that correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No this was a separate therapist at the same organisation. t

The consultant promised to take the report of the independant investigation to the safeguarding committee as a case of a failure to investigate professional referrals before acting. he knew of a case where another family had been traumatised. He promised to see me again. I handed in a copy of my records and objections at the desk in the waiting room.

I was later informed that he had taken the case to the Safeguarding Committee but neither he nor the said Committee could provide any recordsto a Data Protection Request. He was also aware that my child had been promised therapy to cope with the strength of his feeolings about being bullied. This promise was not recorded or honoured.t

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no it was a record of promising to take the record of the independent investigation to the Safeguarding committee to illustrate trauma caused by child protection Services failing to investigate professional referrals.

I later handed in my comments and Objections to the clinic. The clinc denies having them but maintain that the the case was taken to the Safeguarding Committee. Neither party can produce records in response to a Data Protection Request of discussion of this case.

It is a separate matter that he knew that therapy to help with bullying had neither been given nor recorded.

It is an breach of the professional code to fail to register bullying

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
What was the actual reply to the Data protection request?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

They replied that they did not have a copy of the papers and that the safeguarding committee was responsible for keeping the minutes. The

consultant did not reply in person. The Safeguarding Committee failed to find such minutes in response to another Data Protection Request re discussion of the Independent Investigation.

The clinic maintained they kept no

record of the initial conversation with the consultant. The clinic also maintained that bullying was the responsibility of the school. This a breach of professional ethics.

The child later dropped out of school due to fears arising from past bullying.

I have been advised by v

Safeguarding fegu

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The clinic maintained they kept no

I have been advised by Voiceability to take the Misrepresentation to a Regulatory body

Safeguarding fegu

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
So essentially the position is that the Consultant promised to report the matter and did not - is that correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

He assured me that he would take the case of harm caused by Child Protection Services not invetigating professional referrals to thte Safeguarding Committee. No response with Data Protection requests to said cttee.

Can I use the record of the record of the interview with him to further the complaint re a cover-up of a damage done by a malign professional referral. The clinic maintains that they have no records.

Best

EleANORE E

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Have you made a formal complaint about his failure to take the matter further?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes but was told that it had been brought to the attention of the Safeguarding committee and the records were the responsibility of that ctee. No response from that ctee.They also said that there was no record of the interview I recorded without his knowledge.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can I use the tape?

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You can certainly offer it to them, whether they will listen is a different matter