How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

My friend is thinking of divorcing her husband due to

Customer Question

my friend is thinking of divorcing her husband due to violence and infidelity and needs to consult solicitors but first must know that as she will be staying in the house with kids can he force her to sell as they bought the property jointly. He keeps saying sell and buy him out but she feels she can pay the mortgage and stay on in the house. Can she stay in house and make him leave with Court awarding him percentage of property.  Can he make her leave and how can she make him leave the home instead.

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law