Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My sister is a 88 year old pensioner living in Birmingham.

Customer Question

My sister is a 88 year old pensioner living in Birmingham. She was married in 1951 to a British man who ten years later abandoned her with their 13 month old baby, shortly after they moved to New Zealand. He did not pay any maintenance. His daughter is now 59 years old and is on income support/ disability allowance. Her former husband is now a wealthy person and was made a Lord for his work in support of disadvantaged children around the world (ChildFund) Could she be entitled to maintenance in retrospect? Adrianne xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Nicola,

Yes please. I am happy to wait for the right person to give me the answer. Let me know if you need any more information,

regards Adrianne

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am happy to wait for an answer

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

With more time are you likely to find someone who can answer this?

I'm afraid JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time and I have not had any feedback on this question. I know that one of our family law experts who may be able to answer is currently ill but may be able to pick when she recovers.