Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My ex partner and mother of my two children partner attacked

Customer Question

My ex partner and mother of my two children partner attacked her, she got a restraining order put on him, she has now let him back in her home. What does this mean legally, is there anything I can do as I fear for the safety of my children living with someone that has proved to be violent
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would still still like an answer
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola Yes please close the question. I assume you will refund my payment seeing you did not deliver any kind of service. Kind regards ***** *****