Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

OUR GRANDSONS ARE IN FOSTER CARE . we want to send them money

Customer Question

OUR GRANDSONS ARE IN FOSTER CARE . we want to send them money for pocket money and holidays. we know we have to go through the social worker. what can I do when they won't answer my letters or phone calls
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Nicola thank you for your time,but since my question to you. I have had a good response from a new social worker who is looking after my grandsons.She appears more efficient than the last one. Therefore at this time do not need any legal advise,but I will keep you in mind should I need further help. Daphne XXXXX