How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

OUR GRANDSONS ARE IN FOSTER CARE . we want to send them money

Customer Question

OUR GRANDSONS ARE IN FOSTER CARE . we want to send them money for pocket money and holidays. we know we have to go through the social worker. what can I do when they won't answer my letters or phone calls
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Nicola thank you for your time,but since my question to you. I have had a good response from a new social worker who is looking after my grandsons.She appears more efficient than the last one. Therefore at this time do not need any legal advise,but I will keep you in mind should I need further help. Daphne XXXXX