Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Can I claim back child support now after 10 years. my ex husband

Customer Question

can I claim back child support now after 10 years. my ex husband has never paid a penny. he claimed income support as soon as we got divorced. he was living with another woman and had 2 more children with her. she was receiving money for her children. I was actually married to him for 10 years. he seemed to escape ever paying any csa to my children. He left me in dept on rent arrears which I had to arrange £2 to be stopped from my income support at this time. He even managed to get away from paying the nominal maintenance order of 5pence per annum. All the info I had given the csa about him working as well. The council even rehoused him and still he got away from paying nothing. What can I do.
How old are the children now and was a CSA assessment ever completed?