Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I divorced my wife back i

Customer Question

Hi there,
I divorced my wife back in May 2014 and the decree absolute came through in October 2014.
I currently have a joint custody agreement in place that I have our daughter on average 4 nights a week and she has 3 nights a week. This is a written agreement between ourselves signed by us both.
I completed the divorce petition myself and I did not tick any of the financial order boxes asking for payments etc. Does this is mean that I cannot claim maintenance from her ?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm happy to wait but will I get some money back as I paid for an urgent and detailed service and it's now been 48 hours wait.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Please let me know how much you would like back and I will make the partial refund for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
£30?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, have you not found an expert to answer my question yet? I was hoping for an answer ASAP and still need the question answered.
Have you provided any partial refund yet ? I do and would like the question answered as well please.
I am happy to make the refund but if I refund you £30 there will not be anything left to encourage a Professional to answer you, as it means the amount they will be paid would be tiny.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you make me an offer and we can discuss from there please. I do really need this question urgently answered.
If need be can the question be answered then I can be refunded after?
The priority for me is to get the question urgently answered.
I am going to refer to Customer Support as I hope they will be able to assist better than I can. You should receive an email from them shortly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok, thank you. Can you give me a time frame in which this will be dealt with ?

Like I said earlier its very urgent that I get this answered urgently hence I paid for the urgent response amount and detailed response.

It is usually within 24 hours. Unfortunately I can't give an exact time as Customer Support are a completely different department.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm not satisfied I would like a full refund please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am not satisfied with the service or lack of and therefore I would like a full refund please.