Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My ex and I divorced in 2000. We have a pension in the equitable

Customer Question

My ex and I divorced in 2000. We have a pension in the equitable which contains the pension I had accrued up until that date. At the time of the divorce we agreed to split the pension 50-50. (the value now is approx. £34,000). I am now 57 and my ex (who re married) is 59. Obviously we are nearing retirement and we both would like to honour this agreement. My ex would like to have the pension remain in the scheme and I would like to take the money, pay the tax etc. What do I need to do to get the process underway?
Lynne
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't want to wait any longer I would like you to return my good faith payment and cancel the monthly payment also. Thank you Lynne XXX