Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am a 50% owner of a property with a friend, we bought it

Customer Question

i am a 50% owner of a property with a friend, we bought it to renovate and sell on, splitting the profit equally, he then met a girl and he has since had his girlfriend move in  and aditionally they also have a child now, he never really got my concent for her to move in and we are now having problems where they are slowly taking over the property and we are now consistantly in conflict to the point where i resent having her and the child in the poroperty as i did not sign up to it in the first place, So I  would like to know is if i can force his girlfriend to vacate the property which would also mean the child leaving

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
How much is the property worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?