Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

My son has been given custody of his daughter from her mother,

my son has been given custody of his daughter from her mother, is there anything my son has to do to secure custody?
Yes he should apply to the court for a Child Arrangement Order setting out that he the child now lives with him. This would formalise the arrangement should she change her mind. Follow these steps to apply for a court order.Read the guidance on making an application http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/cb001-eng.pdfFill in the C100 court formSend it to your nearest court dealing with these cases It costs £215 to apply for a court order. Please rate positively