13262538

Clare I am feeling really confused my solicitor is not preparing

Customer Question

Hi Clare I am feeling really confused my solicitor is not preparing me for when iam going to be examined
Asma
That is because there is nothing she can do to do so.
It is not like the Care case when they knew what you woudl be asked.
As I said to you there is a good chance you will not be cross examined at all since the real issue of this case is about HIS assets and not yours
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare I was told the applicant is first to be cross examined to give live evidence the the respondent.
My main question what will other side question me on?
Asma
You may or may not be cross examined.
Your solicitor cannot predict this as there is very little controversial about your position.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, what does mean by little controversial about my position? Also I am really shocked ex showed his workin over 40 hours and he said he was in receipt of 6 children child benefits but the children were taken in to care March 13 he applied remortgage June 2014 it's disclosed in the mortgage file. Why has he lied about children child benefit? Will there be a consequence what his done?
Asma
It means that there are not many questions about your financial position - it is very straightforward
Stop worrying about what his position is - it is not your concern
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, that's ok then mine is straight forward I will be cross examined first day for me it should not all day pretty straight forward. Yes it's his problem I want all this over soon. I have paid for a process server he will be going tomorrow to the addresses. Also the place where ex works or worked. My solicitor found out the place he says his working the business does not exist!
Not running also the payslips he showed to the Halifax it's fake. Also my solicitor did say I can sue the Halifax for negligence.
Could I sue Halifax because the home rights was registered April 2014 ex managed to remortgage £37k in June 14?
His made a big mess
Asma
Yes the Halifax have some responsibility in the matter
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, do think ex will be in trouble in all this discovery we made?
Asma
He certainly will have a lot of questions to answer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, he has but he thinks he can get away from this. I was shocked reading the remortgage file he told he was in reciept of child benefit for all 6 children while the children are in care. How low can he sink?
It will be long tiring hearing next week.
He either is lying to court, Halifax or the benefit agency.
Asma
He is lying to all of them
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, I just didn't see what he was up to. He has ruined my life and my children all this cost losing all my children. It's all my fault I didn't see all this coming, I don't know how I managed to live with him put up with all this.
I feel ashamed with myself
Asma
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, I paid £300 for the process server the barrister fees is £2500 plus £100 to intrepete ex's diary.
Plus all the debt I am in also my solicitors cost too. I really do hope it's all worth all this financial hardship I am faced with.
I am hoping to get positive outcome.
Can I claim for costs against him?
Asma
Yes you can claim and there is a chance of success
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, would ex be reported to the benefits agency for fraud? Will this affect how much I will get?
Asma
No it will not effect your settlement
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, the process server has gone to the addresses my solicitor gave to him. We have not heard anything yet. Do you think the there's a chance of success in my case?
Asma
Yes there is a reasonable chance of success
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, thank you so much i have worked so hard on this case. Spent my emotional financial physical and psychological input. I will never forget this. The marriage did not give me nothing just grief hardship and betrayal.
Can ex cause harm to me if it goes in my favour?
Asma
he may threaten you - but there will be security officers around so it is unlikely that anything will happen
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Clare, the process server went to properties one of tenants have confirmed that ex husband is the landlord he showed his photo got the tenant to sign form. The second property no one answered. The MH ex stays no nobody answered but the neighbours confirmed 4 people stay in MH. The house is partitioned too.
What does all this mean?
Asma