Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I want to separate from my partner he has been abusive to my

Customer Question

I want to separate from my partner he has been abusive to my son aged 13 years. He says he will not go unless I give him 5000. He has lived with me for 5 years though officially for 2-3 years where in this time he has given me £400.00 a month towards household bills. He also has done some work in my house. Do you think 5000 is reasonable. I had my property valueed and it has gone up £35000 in the time I have lived there with him. However the mortgage is entirely in my name.

He has his own property which he rents to his mother

He is an electrician and rewired my house but I charged him nothing to live here for the first couple of years. My tax credit stopped when he moved in.

The only way I could pay him out would be to obtain a loan.

My son has arthritis and Aspergers and he receives middle rate care DLA.

I have paid for the service and I have not received an answer.  The site is impossible to find out why I have not received my response