Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My grandaughter will be a year old and is about to be adopted

Customer Question

My grandaughter will be a year old and is about to be adopted soon, as her mum who is my daughter is unable to care for her. I have applied for guardianship and have been refused as I am a single parent with two other children with special needs. My grand daughter is in local authority care. Can u please advise me on what steps that I can take to appeal to stop the court decisions for the adoption not to go ahead .
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
what happened at the final hearing? Were care and placement orders made?