13262538

Im signal fall time dad to my two children my ex partner was

im signal fall time dad to my two children my ex partner was suppose to be seeing the children at a contact centre which was in a court order every two weeks but just before Christmas last year the contact centre closed her time slot as 80percent of the time she was over an hour late or simply did not turn up she also on several occasions got verbally abousesive to the lady who runs the centre so after 18 months off this they closed it . also in the time she was suppose to be have contact she meet an unknown man online got pregnant buy him which now the child has bean taken away from her by child welfare . she is now telling me buy txts that she is taking me back to court .can she do this? after all she keeps doing. I was told that contact centre was the last option
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
How old are the children?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

7 and 10

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Your ex can certainly make a further application to the court - but from what you have said it is highly unlikely that it will be successful unless she can show that she has changed - and the evidence suggests that she has not
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details