Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

A judge had ordered my wife to provide me access to the house

Customer Question

A judge had ordered my wife to provide me access to the house so that I can pick my properties as there is an occupation order in place by a certain date. She has blatantly refused to allow me access. I have written to the judge about her non comliance but no reply from the Judge or court. How do I enforce this order?
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
ou will have to make an application to the court to formally enforce the order. A letter to the judge/court is not really appropriate. An application will need to be formally lodged into the court advising the court of your wife's breach of the order.
I attach formhttp://www.jordanpublishing.co.uk/system/redactor_assets/documents/2442/FL403.pdf
Please rate positively
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How can I attach a contempt and theft charges to the order? What forms do I use?

That is not the role of the court within these proceedings so they wouldn't be able to deal
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks. You have been of immense help.

my pleasure