Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

I am a fostercarer and recently a baby I had was taken from

I am a fostercarer and recently a baby I had was taken from me and placed with great aunt under a SGO.
I have had the baby since birth and expressed a wish to adopt from start but was brushed aside and not pursued by the local authority. The baby is unhappy where placed and I wanted to know if there was anyway to get him back?
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
I can appreciate tour attachment, but if the court have made an SGO then there is nothing that you can do. The SGO will be as a result of a final hearing. I am sorry to give such disappointing news.Please remember to rate positively
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What if the Aunt says that she no longer wants to care for baby?
What would happen then?