Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
27487359

Wife has left husband else husband wants to take

wife has left husband for someone else husband wants to take his 4 year old daughter on holiday but wife will only let him have her 1 day a week and alternative weekends is that the law could you please tell me why its taking so long to receive answer I have paid the £26

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
I have only just been handed this question but I will help you immediately. That is not fair. You would usually be entitled to half of all holidays - including christmas, summer and easter. Together with half terms. This would also include alternate xmas days and some part of birthdays. If matters can not be agreed then you should make an application to the court for a child arrangement order (after mediation). You would also be expecting alternate weekend overnight contact.Happy to discussPlease rate positively