How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Family Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 32980
Experience:  Over twenty-five years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now

Wife has left husband else husband wants to take

Resolved Question:

wife has left husband for someone else husband wants to take his 4 year old daughter on holiday but wife will only let him have her 1 day a week and alternative weekends is that the law could you please tell me why its taking so long to receive answer I have paid the £26

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
I have only just been handed this question but I will help you immediately. That is not fair. You would usually be entitled to half of all holidays - including christmas, summer and easter. Together with half terms. This would also include alternate xmas days and some part of birthdays. If matters can not be agreed then you should make an application to the court for a child arrangement order (after mediation). You would also be expecting alternate weekend overnight contact.Happy to discussPlease rate positively
Thomas Judge and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you