How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I have been living in my ex partner house officially for

Customer Question

Hi I have been living in my ex partner house officially for bout 3 and half years we now have 2 children together and whilst he paid for his house I have always provided everything for the children now we have split up and I am moving out with the children but don't have anything I've helped decorate all his house and contributed towards it and now I have to start again and he doesn't think he has to help to this because we are not married please can you offer some advice on this is he right am I not entitled to anything. Just wanted to add we only split up last year we have been together on and off for nearly 11 years but only officially changed my address to his when I was pregnant and moved back in January 2012
Thanks Sam
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law