13262538

My Son was granted access to his Daughter, age 5, in

My Son was granted access to his Daughter, age 5, in April 2013....She was coming to stay with him and his new family every 2 weeks until April 2014....He has since gone to the house on his access days, every 2 weeks but not able to get her to come because of various things his ex wife is saying to her.....He has just applied to court to enforce the access and waiting for a court date..... His ex wife has remarried now and had a baby. His Daughter will be starting school next week and he has just received information from the school telling him the teachers name, parents evenings etc. ...His concern is that his ex wife has registered his Daughter in her new name without my Son's consent (He has Parental Responsibility)..... Please could you tell me is she allowed to do this and if not, what can he do about it ? Thank You .... Barby
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
The mother has no right to change the child's name without the agreement of your don or an order from the court.
The school should in fact be well aware of the legalities involved (unless they are one of the free schools) and he can insist that the name is ***** ***** the one on her birth certificate immediately
Please ask if you need further details