Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I had a judicial order with my wife 4 years ago and now i have

Customer Question

I had a judicial order with my wife 4 years ago and now i have a girlfriend.my wife goes against me in court for adultery.have you come across such case?do you have any cases in uk to support this case?
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
I am a Solicitor and will assist you.
Please can you confirm:
1) has your wife applied for divorce on the grounds of Adultery in UK courts?
2) do you want to be divorced?
3) if you don't want to be divorced on the grounds of adultery - have you defended the application ? Or put in your own petition for divorce?
Kind Regards
Caroline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Caroline,
my wife filed it in Malaysia.And sadly there is not much details regarding adultery in Malysia law after judiscial separation.yes,i want to divorce and i have file my case in court.now it is a contested divorce case.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I heard that adultery after judiscial separation is not posdible.Is that true?is there any law or cases in uk which can support this?
Thank you for your response.
Given that your wife has filed in Malaysia then you will need a specialist who deals with Malaysian Law.
I will opt out to see if another expert can help you.
Kind Regards
Caroline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will wait then.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Malaysia, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,i would like to keep my question open.Frankly,i think you are able to help me.my case stucked on this issue-can a spouse has another relationship after judicially separated.The Malaysia law does not specifically says that and the judge requested to refer to UK law on this.I hope you as a solicitor in UK could help me to clarify this under UK law.thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you are not able to answer,can we close this conversation and refund me back the money as i am not satisfy with the answers and service.thsnk you