13262538

My 16 year old daughter (in full time education - A levels)

My 16 year old daughter (in full time education - A levels) has decided she'd rather live with me and see her mother a few times a week, effectively reversing the current situation. Does then mean I no longer have to pay my ex wife child support maintenance please?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youIf your daughter lives with you then Child Maintenance will no longer be payable to your ex indeed she will hav eto pay youPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Even though my divorce consent order states I will pay? That was agreed on the assumption my daughter would live with her mother. Thanks
HiIf your ex tries to insist that you still pay then you will need to either apply to vary the court order OR apply to the CSA for a maintenance assessment against your exClare