13262538

I have regular contact with my daughter. Which I won though

I have regular contact with my daughter. Which I won though the court. She's only 6 years old an now saying, her mum might be changing her surname to her new feller surname. When she gets married in a couple of weeks.
I am on the birth certificate. Can my ex do this with out my concent. And if she does, what are the repocushions; If she goes ahead with out my concent. Thanks for you time
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youYour ex cannot change the child's name without your agreement or an Order from the Court and the Court are very unlikely to agree given the ongoing relationship between you and your daughterIf she does try and change her name at School then you can insist that the school change it back - and your ex will not be able to get a Passport in any other nameI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare