13262538

Could you please tell me your opinion in regards of

Customer Question

hi , could you please tell me your opinion in regards ***** ***** in the court email which was sent it not to myself. email is from my sister in low to my husband ; saying about the plan of take children from me to make me scare . they believe I have mental
health problem dangers for children, this is absurd! they want that time the children sent to foster care and after this she believe the children will stay with her. can I show this email in the court ?
HiThank you for your question.What kind of court hearing will it be?Clare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do not know , I'm waiting for the letter , she will ask the court to see with her grandchildren ,
In fact you will not need to show it to the court - you can show it to the CAFCASS (Children and Family Court Advice and Support Service ) officer who you speak to before the ocurt heraing.For now just forget the threats your mother in law has made - she is trying to upset you - do not let her succeed.Instead work with your husband to be united in the face of this abuseClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the officer will call me or that going to be meeting ?
did my child , husband and mother in low meet the office as well ?
IF your mother in law has made an application then you will get a telephone call from CAFCASS before the first hearing as will your mother in law.You will then get a chance to speak to the officer at court before the hearingYour husband and child will not be spoken to