13262538

Can the CSA take money from my present wifes personal bank

can the CSA take money from my present wifes personal bank account which is in her name only
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do me best to help you.Is this something that has happened or has been threatened - or are you trying to make some contingency plans?Clare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi clare nothing has happened just need to know thanks

I can envisage only one situation in which this could happen and that is if the CSA prove to a Court that the money in her account is yours and the Court makes a Third Party Order against your wife to pay the CSA on your behalf.I have never heard of it happening but technically in those circumstances it couldPlease feel free to ask for further detailsClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi clare I am not sure if I still owe money to the csa from my first marriage my present wife is wondering if they could take anything from her private account. as I don't have any money