13262538

A girl claims to be pregnant, however she is going to

Customer Question

A girl claims to be pregnant, however she is going to lengths to avoid medically confirming the situation to the alleged father and illustrating the dates of her pregnancy. What is his legal stand point on obtaining proof or confirmation of her actual
pregnancy? Does he have a legal right to the infromation?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question
My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you
In fact the father has no right to any information or involvement until the child is born
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can someone say to a guy, you are the father, but then he not have the right to prove/disprove that. This gives girls too much power to manipulate men.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The "mother" cannot make any claim until the child is born - at which time the father can seek a DNA test- which will answer the question of parentage
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's not as black and white as that...if someone says to a guy, you are the father, you can't just simply expect them to be OK with not confirming if the person is telling the truth or not until 9 months after. It's a very stressful ordeal.All the guy wants to do is get a medical confirmation that the person is actually pregnant and confirm the dates to see if they correspond with their encounter. There is no legal rights there?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Sadly there are no rights at all until the moment of birth