13262538

I am in an unhappy marriage, I work part time but my husband

Customer Question

i am in an unhappy marriage, I work part time but my husband is in charge of the finances, he has 2 houses both in his name, one rented one we live in.
I am desperate to leave him as he is an alcoholic albeit a high functioning one.
I am have 2 children 10, and 6. I have asked him to leave but he refuses to and has told me to get out.
I want to know my rights and where I stand. I have some savings.
Any help advice would really help, is there a way i can get him to leave but still have him apy money towards the children / bills/ mortage ???
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youIs there any violence involved?Clare