Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My ex partner asked me to leave the family home in January

Customer Question

My ex partner asked me to leave the family home in January this year, she sited money problems as the issue. We never married but my name is ***** ***** birth certificates of both children, up until now she has allowed me access to the children, I pay money to her every week for the children's needs. I met someone a couple of months ago, I want her to meet my ex partner so that she can see she isn't a monster and my ex went ballistic when I mentioned it. She said she doesn't want to meet my new partner at all, then told me if me new partner was there, I couldn't see the children art all. Can she stop me seeing my children, they're fantastic kids, but have been through a lot in the last year. My ex and I have bothered constantly for years, By asking me to leave, despite being devastated at the time, I am now much happier and moving on with my life. Can she stop me seeing the children, can she stop me seeing them off my new partner (who had even offered to bow out of our relationship as she doesn't want the children to suffer) is present at the time?
How old are the children?